The Racquet Club has four international squash courts and boasts the largest number of squash players in the North. We have a full-time Squash Pro, Jeff Hipfner, who organizes all of our squash activities and offers lessons to all levels of squash players. If you would like more information about our squash programming or you are looking to book a lesson, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive our squash newsletter, published once or twice a month, sign up using the form below.
While at the Racquet Club, you must wear a mask in all common areas and until you are on a squash court. Once you are on court, you may remove your mask to play, but must put it back on when exiting the court for any reason.
- You may not play regular squash games with someone outside of your bubble or with someone from another bubble,
- ONLY TWO PEOPLE MAY BE ON COURT AT A TIME, even if you are from the same squash bubble,
- You may practice physically distanced drills with someone outside of your bubble,
- Avoid physical contact with your opponent (no handshakes, hugging, etc.),
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently,
- When possible, please come dressed ready to play,
- Minimize the amout of gear you bring,
- DO NOT leave bags, water bottles or other equipment in the hallway by courts 1, 2 and 3. Water bottles, towels, cell phones etc. can be left below the tin. Bags should be left in the change room,
- Do not share equipment and personal effects including racquets, water bottles, food, etc.
- Both players may touch/share the ball.
Do not come to the Racquet Club if:
- you are sick with COVID-9 or are showing symptoms of being sick,
- you are in self isolation,
- you have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19
For more information on the status of squash, please call us at 920-2224.