The Racquet Club has four international squash courts and boasts the largest number of squash players in the North. We have a full-time Squash Pro, Jeff Hipfner, who organizes all of our squash activities and offers lessons to all levels of squash players. If you would like to be added to our Squash Email List or you are looking to book a lesson, please contact him at email@example.com.
We are able to play regular squash games at the Racquet Club if you are a member of "squash bubble". A squash bubble is comprised of a maximum of 5 people. All bubbles must be registered with the Racquet Club. You can find a form for registering your bubble here: https://ykracquetclub.com/sites/default/files/Squash%20Bubble%20Agreemen.... When you register your bubble, each member must sign a waiver of consent and an inital symtomes questionnaire and self-isolation screening.
Once a week, players must check in with staff to confirm that your health or travel situation has not changed. Please fill out the form here: https://ykracquetclub.com/squash/covid-19-self-screening
- You may not play regular squash games with someone outside of your bubble or with someone from another bubble,
- ONLY TWO PEOPLE MAY BE ON COURT AT A TIME, even if you are from the same squash bubble,
- You may practice physically distanced drills with someone outside of your bubble,
- Avoid physical contact with your opponent (no handshakes, hugging, etc.),
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently,
- When possible, please come dressed ready to play,
- Minimize the amout of gear you bring,
- DO NOT leave bags, water bottles or other equipment in the hallway by courts 1, 2 and 3. Water bottles, towels, cell phones etc. can be left below the tin. Bags should be left in the change room,
- Do not share equipment and personal effects including racquets, water bottles, food, etc.
- Both players may touch/share the ball.
Do not come to the Racquet Club if:
- you are sick with COVID-9 or are showing symptoms of being sick,
- you have travelled ouside of the NWT within the past 14 days,
- you are in self isolation,
- you have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19
For more information on the status of squash, please call us at 920-2224.