Class Cancellation and Sign-In Policy
- Members MUST give at least 60 minutes notice if they are unable to attend the class they signed up for. If members do not give proper notice, it will be recorded on their account as a "No Show". It is important for members to cancel their class sign-up at least 60 minutes before class begins in order to give other members who are on the wait list time to attend the class. **If you do not FOB in or ask front desk staff to sign you in, you will be considered as a “No Show”.
- The first "No Show" will result in an email sent to the member as a warning and reminding them of our cancellation policy.
- The second "No Show" will be another warning, reminding them that if you’re unable to attend the class cancel in the appropriate time frame or do not sign up for the class.
- The third "No Show" will result in the member being charged a $10 “No Show” fee. The fee will continue to be charged for all subsequent “No Shows”.
Our class sizes have been reduced due to the restrictions mandated by the CPHO so we want each class to be as full as possible. We hope that this cancelation policy will help each class be full with members who are ready to workout!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact management at 867-920-2224 or email at email@example.com.
Signing up for classes on the MINDBODY app could be confusing for some. To help clarify any confusion, here is everything you need to know about signing up for classes:
- Classes open 1 calendar day before the calendar day of the class, at 6am. Example: If I want to attend a class on Wednesday I’m able to book ANY class starting at 6am Tuesday morning.
- You have up to 60 minutes before the class starts to cancel without being penalized as a late cancel or no show. Please see our cancelation policy for more information.
- The MINDBODY app has a “Waitlist” option that works very well. MINDBODY will notify you by text message if your spot has opened to get into the class. A maximum of 6 people can be on the waitlist. The Waitlist notification will NOT work if you’re on a Waitlist for one class and already booked for another class at the same time. You will be moved into the class from the waitlist within 1 hour of the class start. When you are moved from the waitlist to the class, you will receive a text asking to either accept the booking or cancel your spot in the class. Please continue to check the waitlist or remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer want to attend the class to avoid penalty.
- On the MINDBODY app if you notice that a class is not showing up, you need to search for the Yellowknife Racquet Club and view schedule. Even if the class FULL you should still be able to see it in the MINDBODY app.
- If you do not show up for your class on time, we will give your spot away to someone who is in the building ready to participate.